Prepare your family Christmas, Holiday photo postcards NOW – here’s why!
Be creative for 2018 and send family and friends a holiday photo card that expresses your festive sentiments and shows off your beautiful family. To make this a success and ensure prompt delivery you will need plenty of time to discuss a theme, try out a range of outfits, create a set and most importantly gather your whole family together.
Getting together with all the family can be harder than anticipated if you want to include family members who are not living in the same household or work, study away etc. This is a very good reason to start planning now to ensure beautiful seasonal holiday photos.
- Decide a theme for your family photos September latest
- Decide who to include in your photos and arrange for them to be present on photo taking day – which should be no later than start of October.
- Prepare clothing and set
- Pose and take family photos early October
- Order your Christmas family photo postcards mid October to ensure delivery and review period. Allow for returns and reordering to ensure all is perfect by mid November.
- Send out your photo holidays cards towards the end of November to allow for anticipated arrival start of December. Allow for Christmas postal delays!
Things can go wrong, so the earlier you start planning your holidays photos cards the better. Company’s sending out corporate cards will be preparing them now, you can too and take advantage of great late summer season sales!!
Check out all the current COUPON deals Here
Sending out postcards instead of regular greeting cards is a great way to make savings. Check out the massive range of seasonal holiday photo postcards trending for Christmas 2018 HERE.